Monday, October 6, 2008

Women Of moderation - And We Are Off!!!

And we are off!

Our kick off was great as we shared our hopes for the program. We have weighed in, tabulated, committed and have begun the journey!

It is now day 2 of pursuing excellence in becoming women of moderation and it is quite a challenge but we are in for a treat nonetheless. Yesterday was a tough one for me not because of the eating, which was our half day, but to get in my exercise so I had to use yesterday as my exercise free day. Oh my goodness!

I'm really excited about the journey that we are on. The study is tremendous and I know the results of all of our efforts will be absolutely astounding!

You ladies are absolutely wonderful and your enthusiasm infectious!

Our passage for the week is:
Psalm 34: 8 O taste and see that the Lord [our God] is good! Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts and takes refuge in Him.(C)
9 fear the Lord, you His saints [revere and worship Him]! For there is no want to those who truly revere and worship Him with godly fear.

So ladies lets continue onward reverencing and worshiping our Abba Father who has equipped us for the task at hand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonder shy at the most opportune time you are called to certain posts in life

Anonymous said...

I was honored to be invited to be a part of this vision at the moment much prayer is needed to help me see what this means at this time

Anonymous said...

soemtimes most things makes absolutely no sense but most of the time in the end you are amazed by the out come